Enterprise Phone Systems
Enterprise PBX Telephone Systems
Tpad’s Enterprise PBX is a fully managed onsite telephone system that has been specially developed with large enterprises in mind. The Enterprise PBX has been designed to allow large enterprises’ to take advantage of a fully managed and supported service that can be deployed over IP, PSTN and ISDN.
Enterprise PBX provides full connectivity between your main office and any satellite offices, providing customer with free office to office calls with a single company wide dialling plan. Enterprise PBX is deployed using industry standard enterprise level server technology which allows us to provide unbeatable performance at a fraction of the price of comparable systems.
Enterprise PBX is the perfect solutions for organisations looking for flexible and robust telephone system for 25+ users. Enterprise PBX provides a wealth of choice to users as you can chose what type of network you system runs over with built in connectivity for IP and expansion cards available for ISDN and PSTN lines. If users want to increase point of failure multiple connectivity types can be combined to provide a hybrid system.
As all Enterprise PBX solutions come fully managed you will benefit from the vast experience and skills of our telecommunications engineers. If you have your own internal IT and Telecoms team then this are no problem we will simply maintain a background presence until our assistance is required. Remote assistance allows any changes or queries to be resolved without any lengthy or expansive call outs.
Enterprise PBX is comes full loaded with industry leading call handling and reporting functionality required by a large enterprise. Enterprise PBX is enabled with advanced functionality such as Hunt Grouping, Call Recording and Conference Bridge as standard, providing your company with a whole office communications system which is easy to use and easy to deploy.
High end performance, high end functionality
Enterprise PBX provides your business with the perfect communications solution to improve productivity and customer satisfaction, Enterprise PBX provides:
- Full Administrator and User control through online web portal which alls you to make instant configuration changes to your system using the simple graphical interface.
- Comprehensive call reporting functionality allows you to monitor and track your company’s phone usage by user or by department
- Limitless flexibility full compatibility with IP, PSTN and ISDN connectivity
- Reduced cost of ownership due to least cost routing over Tpad network, no ongoing license fees and low capital outlay for an Enterprise level system
- Compatible with a large range of SIP compatible devices View Hardware
- Comes pre-enabled with hunt grouping, IVR (automated attendant), multi-party conference bridge, voicemail , call recording and much more
- Supports advanced unified communications features such as find me and voicemail to email
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced consultants pelase give us a call on 0845 122 1746 they will be more than happy to discuss possible system implenentations with you. We wil be more than happy to organise a onsite survey where we can design a bespoke system for your company.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.